Thank you for expressing an interest in presenting a session at Eco Links 2012, May 3, 4 & 5 2012 at Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario.
The deadline for proposal submission is Friday March 30th, 2012.
The following information will guide you through the proposal process:
- Have your Session Title and Description ready to go. (The title of your session should be captivating, as many delegates will decide to attend your session based on this description alone.)
- Make it brief and compelling.
- Make it reflect and promote your session.
- Maximum length of session description is 250 characters (not words).
- Age division. Indoors or Outdoors?
- Have your ‘About-the-presenter’ information ready to go.
- Please send an electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your session description will be posted on our website for promotional purposes
- Knowing more about you will also help us with the selection process.
- Aim for 2 short sentences. Not an essay!
- Please send a photo that can be posted to the site as well
- Please take a moment and review the following important policies now.
- Safety requirements
- Merchandising Guidelines
- Presenter registration procedure
- Responsibility for loss
In submitting your proposal, you affirm full compliance with these policies.
To submit a proposal please download and complete the following form and email it to the Conference Coordinator (Holly Groome – email@example.com)